PRESS RELEASE- San Francisco, CA (7/30/2013) — Two women owners of successful technology consulting companies have formed Women Own Your Power! Workshops to help women interested in personal and career success. The Marin County workshop takes place on Sunday, August 18, 2013 at the Larkspur Courtyard Marriott. Based on personal experience in the trenches of complex personal and corporate change, the unique, interactive all-day workshop provides tools for continually renewing and revitalizing your life.
According to Barbara Smith, President of Strategy Software Corporation and co-founder of Women Own Your Power Workshops, “After many years of consulting to Fortune 100 companies, my associate, Lea Morrill, and I learned the best ways for women to progress in the workplace and life. We are experienced businesswomen, technologists, facilitators and mentors who enjoy seeing others gain amazing benefits. We use our combined experience in corporate America and inner development to teach others how to shift their state of mind to change their life.”
According to Smith, skills gained during the interactive workshop include:
· Dealing with workplace gender challenges – how to recognize and understand them
· Navigating and triumphing amidst workplace issues
· Finding new wells of energy and power within
· Getting in touch with what you truly want –gaining clarity about your purpose in life and crystallizing your mission
· Discovering the power of goal setting –learning how to actualize your goals through the magic of visualization and consistency.
· Developing more confidence and self esteem to navigate the corridors of corporate and personal life
“Also, says Morrill, “The workshops are really a lot of fun! Women will meet friends and colleagues they will treasure for the rest of their life.”
Cherlyn Quiocho, a Bay Area Human Resources Manager, states, “This workshop really made me evaluate my life, my goals, and if I were happy. It helped me feel better, stronger, and want to go for what I want.”
To speak with Barbara Smith and Lea Morrill and find out more about the workshop, please contact email@example.com
or call 415 -295-4472.
The Women Own Your Power! Workshop will take place on Sunday, August 18th from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The cost is $99 with discounts offered for full time students. Lunch is included. The Marriott Courtyard in Larkspur is located at 2500 Larkspur Landing circle, Larkspur, CA 94939. Registration takes place at www.womenownyourpower.com