Baltimore County, Maryland – California based DST 1031 brokerage firm, Kay Properties and Investments, LLC, helps a Maryland Certified Public Accountant (CPA) client successfully complete a 1031 exchange into Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) properties.
Dwight Kay, Founder and CEO, and Chay Lapin, Vice President, of Kay Properties and Investments, LLC have helped a Maryland CPA complete his family’s 1031 exchange into a portfolio of DST 1031 properties.
Dwight Kay commented, “The client had recently sold a medical office building and was looking for a management free 1031 exchange property as well as the ability to diversify his 1031 exchange equity, and therefore a portfolio of DST 1031 properties was a perfect match for his goals and objectives.”
Chay Lapin continued, “The client opted to work with Kay Properties and Investments on his DST purchases due to our level of understanding and specialization in the DST 1031 exchange product. We specialize in DST 1031 properties, which is why our client, even though he is from Maryland and we are a California-based, opted to work with our team here at Kay Properties and Investments. We are licensed in all 50 states,thus allowing us to serve our national 1031 clients from coast to coast.”
Dwight Kay closed with, “We are excited to have been able to help another client successfully complete his 1031 exchange into DST properties. Our growth has been staggering over the years with over $50,000,000 of DST transactions in 2014 alone and we are incredibly grateful. As 2015 moves forward, we are excited as we plan to open our New York office next month in an effort to continue to assist our East Coast 1031 exchange clients.”
Kay Properties & Investments, LLC is a real estate wealth advisory and DST brokerage firm providing DST 1031 exchange replacement properties to accredited investors. Registered Representatives at Kay Properties and Investments, LLC arelicensed in all 50 states and have clients located throughout the country. For more information or to view our current property list please visit http://www.kpi1031.com.
Risk and Disclosures
- DST properties are available to accreditedinvestors only (generally described as havinga net worth of over $1 million dollars exclusiveof primary residence) and accreditedentities only. If you are unsure if you are anaccredited investor and/or an accreditedentity please verify with your CPA and Attorneyprior to considering a 1031 exchange/sale of your property.
- The information herein has been prepared for educational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to purchase DST properties and/or securitized real estate investments.
- Such offers are only made through the Private Placement Memorandum (PPM), which is solely available to accredited investors and accredited entities.
- IRC Section 1031, IRC Section 1033 and IRC Section 721 are complex tax concepts,therefore you should consult your legal or tax professional regarding the specifics of your particular situation.
- This material is not to be interpretedas tax or legal advice.
- Please speak with your own tax and legaladvisors for advice/ guidance regarding your particular situation.
- There are risks associated with investing in real estate and Delaware Statutory Trust(DST) properties including, but not limited to, loss of entire investment principal,declining market values, tenant vacancies and illiquidity.
- Investors should read the PPM carefullybefore investing paying special attention to the risk section.
- Diversification does not guarantee profits or guarantee protection against losses.
- Photos/tenants/case studies/examples donot represent current offerings. Future offerings will vary and may be significantly different than photos/tenants/case studies/examples shown.
- Because investors situations and objectives vary this information is not intended to indicate suitability for any particular investor. The client example used is for informational purposes only.
- Please speak with your CPA and Attorney to determine if an investment in real estate/DST properties is suitable for your particular situation/circumstances.
- This information is from sources we believeto be reliable however we cannot guaranteeor represent that it is accurate or complete.
- Past performance is not indicativeof future returns.
- Potential cash flows/returns/appreciation are not guaranteed and could be lower than anticipated.
Securities offered through Concorde Investment Services LLC (CIS), member FINRA/SIPC. Kay Properties and Investments, LLC is independent of CIS.